As a technical manager hardgoods you will manage the team of technical specialist in the hardgoods division (home, gifting, beauty & toys). What are you going to do
- A significant contribution to the overall improvement of HEMA product quality and - safety.
- Managing a team of technical specialist to develop product specifications, communicate product requirements with suppliers, manage the product approval processes and track supplier performance.
- Monitor customer satisfaction and implement improvement measures and strategies
- Using your previous experience to lead a team in:
- Data handling including analysis and interpretation of data and report writing.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting in the product technical, retail and manufacturing environments.
- Experience of research and development methodology including development of new test methods and protocols.
- Interact with external stakeholders and industry experts to remain at the forefront of innovation and sustainability best practices.
What do we have to offer?
- Have good project - and team management skills. Good communication and presentations skills. The ability to integrate across a diverse product range and multiple geographical sourcing locations.
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent Dutch and English.
Engagement is key with all HEMA employees: from store to support office (HQ), from bakery to designer. Making a difference in what you do, have fun and contribute to a beautiful typical Dutch brand. Feeling proud about our international organization, making the life of more than 6 million customers easier and more fun. And celebrate successes. That is what working at HEMA is about.
Besides this inspiring working environment and a challenging job, we offer you an interesting benefit and compensation package. Your working week will be 40 hours.
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. Our values are part of our DNA. They reflect our heritage and are at the heart of everything we do. They help us create a customer centric culture of cooperation and collaboration. They also act as a guide in how we work, together with our business partners and within our communities, to achieve great products and services for our customersLocation
The HEMA Support Office is located in the wonderful and buzzing NDSM district in Amsterdam-Noord, within walking distance from the ferry.Eager to apply?
Great! Kindly check whether you can tick each box under 'You'. If that is the case, please send upload your resume via www.werkenbijhema.nl. We are looking forward to meet you!